- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical Technology
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil Technology
- Diploma of Associate Engineer in Chemical Technology
- Applicant must have passed Matriculation along with Science Subjects securing minimum 40% marks overall.
- Applicant must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A-Level qualified can also submit admission forms if they have Equivalence Certificate from IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairman).
- Applicant with higher qualification can also apply.
- Migration Certificate is required of Applicant that had passed Matriculation Examination other then Punjab Province .
- Applicant should not be more then 23 Years of age at date of admission.
Applications for admission will be only accepted on the prescribed form attached with prospectus. The Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained from the Reception Counter of the Institute.
The following documents are necessary with the admission application:
- 4 Copies of Matriculation (Marks Sheet / Certificate) .
- 1 Copy of Character Certificate from the Prinicpal of School.
- 1 Copyof Migration Certificate (Original) of Students beloging to province other then punjab. (i.e Sindh, Blochistan and NWFP).
- 8 Passport size Photographs of candidate.
- 1 Copy of ID Cards Photocopies of Father and Guardian
- 1 Copy of Form ‘B’ from NADRA.
- Candidates for admission must fill their Application forms neat and complete in all respects in their own hand writing.
- The candidates applying for admission must attach necessary documents as required in respective Application Form or see eligibility criteria.
- There is no need to attach Original documents other then Migration Form, but student must have the originals documents at the time of admission.
- Application Form, and the documents attached with the Application Form shall not be returned.
Incomplete Application Forms will not be acceptable.
- The Application form will be rejected if candidate is found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts.