Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Chemical Technology
Objective of Programme
In Swedish Institute of Technology students are facilitated with all kind of chemical experiments that are necessary for the chemical technologies, from drawing to all type of chemical procedure are conducted by the specialist supervisors .All of the chemical laboratories have been established with the help of international and semi-government organizations. Students have many opportunities to learn and gain good experiences.The objective of the Diploma level education in Electronics is to fill the gap between university graduate engineers and the skilled workers trained at the Technical Training Centers.
Introduction of Chemical
Chemical engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the application of physical science (e.g. chemistry and physics), and life sciences (e.g. biology, microbiology and biochemistry) with mathematics, to the process of converting raw materials or chemicals into more useful or valuable forms. In addition to producing useful materials, modern chemical engineering is also concerned with pioneering valuable new materials and techniques – such as nanotechnology, fuel cells and biomedical engineering. Chemical engineering largely involves the designing, improvement and maintenance of processes involving chemical or biological transformations for large-scale manufacture. Chemical engineers ensure that the processes are operated safely, sustainable and economically.
- Age Limit Maximum up to 27 Years
- Qualification Metric with Science Subject (English, Math, Physics, chemistry)
Affiliation / Registration
Institute is affiliate with Punjab Board of Technical Education, Lahore for this programme.
The Board of Technical Education (PBTE) conducts the examination and awards the Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) to successful candidates.
After completing the DAE-Chemical students can:
- Start their own business as a chemist.
- Sub-Engineer in Paint, Cement, Beverage, water treatment, Pharmaceutical, Pesticide, Fertilizer, Paper, Oil & Gas Industry.
- Can Work as Technician in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, OGDCL, and Pakistan Railway.
- Career in the Industrial zone (Patrol, Gasoline, Diesel, Alcohol etc).
- Junior Lecturer in Technical education.